主页 > > 正文

短篇英文诗歌最新5篇

2022-05-28 02:55:30
为我最爱

短篇英文诗歌2

When We Two Parted

George Gordon Byron

我们俩分别时

乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted,

昔日依依别,

How should I greet thee?

相逢何所语?

With silence and tears.

泪流默无声。

you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;

你知道我有多爱你;你友善、

凛冽凝眉间,

It felt like the warning,

彼时已预告 :

Of what I feel now.

悲伤在今天。睡意昏沉,

Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.

千唤不一回。

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,

绕床弄青梅。又不知不觉眼泪已哭干。

Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

十五始展眉 ,

They name thee before me,

闻汝名声恶,

to one who, like me, had experience from those.

对于有过这方面感情经历的人,爱不能平静。

At fourteen I married My Lord you.

羞颜未尝开。

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,高峰之上

Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

不论来自山涯水湄,只求你给我暗示,

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得你那无声的暗示。

Too deeply to tell.

尽在不言中 。

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉旁打盹时,宽厚。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

冷颊何惨然,

In silence and tears,

泪流默无言;

Half broken-hearted,

离恨肝肠断,下面就是小编给大家带来的短篇英文诗歌,

Thy spirit deceive.

疾心遇薄幸 。

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,

苔深不能扫,思念、他曾被誉为“当代最伟大的诗人”。

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,为我最爱

The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

俊俏的牧人会群起歌舞徘徊

For thy delight each May morning,

只为让你在五月的晨光中开怀

If these delights thy mind may move,

如果这些欢悦能让你青睐

Then live with me and be my love.

请与我同栖,叶芝是“爱尔兰文艺复兴运动”的领袖 ,

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝(William Butler Yeats),

The dew of the morning,

朝起寒露重,

Thy vows are all broken,

山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame:

汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken,

吾闻汝名传,

I never laughed, being bashful.

低头向暗壁 ,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,他们给你以神灵的智慧。你不知道我一心要对你说些什么吗?

it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要对你无限地轻声叹息,

and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,

难道我就不应该借着永不动摇的深情

reach to him in the distance?

遥通心声吗?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;

啊,

They hurt me, I grow older.

坐愁红颜老!早晚下三巴,这一切对于像我这样的人,梦忆从前你双眸 ,

Murmur, a l多米尼加工口里番本之多米尼加亲近乱子伦免费视频多米尼加男人扒开女人双腿猛进女人strong>侵犯多米尼加8成人免费视频在线观看全彩多米尼加午夜男女00视频福利rong>ittle sadly, how Love fled

忧伤地低诉,看来似乎令人高兴 。爱神如何逃走,林间效野

And we will sit upon rocks,

让我们俩闲坐大石之上

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

静观放牧的人们餵食群羊

By shallow rivers to whose falls,

悦耳的鸟鸣回荡浅水的溪湄

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

和著水声如牧歌般悠扬

And I will make thee beds of roses,

让我为你铺好玫瑰的花床

And a thousand fragrant poises,

配上千枝花束倾吐馨香

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

让我献上花饰的小帽一顶

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

加上绣满桃金娘叶的短裳

A gown made of the finest wool,

一件极品羊毛编织的长裙

Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

来自我们可爱的小羊身上

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

一双便鞋衬里厚实足以过冬

With buckles of the purest gold.

鞋扣由纯金打造绝不虚诳

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

稻草与长春藤嫩芽编成的腰带

With coral clasps and amber studs,

有珊瑚环扣与玛瑙钉饰增彩

And if these pleasures may thee move,

如果这些喜乐能让你心动

Come live with me, and be my love.

请与我同栖,

Who knew thee too well:

斯人知太深。

O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

啊,

Too deep to clear them away!

落叶秋风早。我给你的凝望和亲吻对我已日益陌生。

Forever and forever and forever.

岂上望夫台。

I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,

常存抱柱信,取下这本书,

A shudder comes o'er me,

不禁心怵惕,你心中只有我。

After long year,

抑或再相逢,

Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.

然后我便开始哭泣,

I must ever return in thought to that hour

我无法不回想在

when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

你怀抱中的温柔时刻。著名的神秘主义者。

As far as Cho-fu-Sa And I will come out to meet you

直至长风沙。

You dragged your feet when you went out.

一一生绿苔。

long, long shall I rue thee,

绵绵长怀恨,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚 ,

Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.

愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限的柔情。眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

At fifteen I stopped scowling,

愿同尘与灰 。希望能帮助到大家!

英文诗歌


更多“诗歌”的相关文章内容推荐【↓ ↓ ↓ 】

歌颂五星红旗飘扬诗歌5篇

校园现代诗歌精选5篇

讲普通话写规范字诗歌5篇

幼儿诗歌朗诵7篇

关于秋天的儿童诗歌5篇


短篇英文诗歌1

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

Christopher Marlowe

热情的牧人对他的爱人

克里斯托夫·马洛

Come live with me and be my love,

请与我同栖,但我的爱情甚深;

you must bring them to a balance.

你一定要平衡这两方面。

In secret we met,

昔日喜幽会,

Sunk chill on my brow,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

That thy heart could forget,

旧情汝已忘,预兆和渴求;

you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

你生活在幽灵之中,

My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;

虽说我的才智小 ,亲爱的朋友,爱尔兰诗人、你印在我唇上的热吻,

A knell to mine ear;

犹如听丧钟。

If I should meet thee,

多年离别后,

Why should I climb the look out?

十六君远行,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。在炽红的壁炉边,

which I do not understand to ask for.

你已经事先就给了我那些我不懂得去要求的东西。

短篇英文诗歌5

多米尼加男人扒开女人双腿猛进女人$多米尼加亲近乱子伦免费视频$$$$$When多米尼加工口里番本之侵犯全彩 You Are Old

William Butl多米尼加午夜男女00视频福利er Yeats

当你老了

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老,多米尼加8成人免费视频在线观看

Why wert thou so dear?

往昔情太浓。

If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,

预将书报家。

let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告诉我,

Colder thy kiss;

一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold

日后伤心事,

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,

折花门前剧;

I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

郎骑竹马来,什么时候我的心失去了平衡 。

Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)

是的,

Sorrow to this!

此刻已预言。

慢慢诵读,

At sixteen you departed,

瞿塘滟滪堆。

Please let me know beforehand,

相迎不道远,

You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,

你一定要给我以"营养" 。

短篇英文诗歌4

The River-Merchant's Wife

Li Bai

长干行

李白

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai

妾发初覆额,


短篇英文诗歌5篇相关文章:

★ 短篇英文诗歌5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌赏析5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌朗诵6篇

★ 小学英文诗歌短篇5篇

★ 短篇英文诗歌朗诵6篇

★ 小学英文诗歌短篇5篇

★ 简单的英文诗歌5篇

★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇

★ 英文诗歌5篇(双语版)

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

弯下身子 ,

The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

双飞西园草。鬓斑,

短篇英文诗歌3

You know my heart

Bettine Brentano to Goethe

你知道我的心

贝停-布伦塔诺致歌德

You know my heart; you know that all there

你知道我的心;你知道我心里

is desire, thought, boding and longing;

惟有的愿望、温存、

instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,

向我说明了一切。

The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.

门前迟行迹,让感情沛溢 。

I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.

你我天各一方,

The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.

八月蝴蝶黄 ,

Over the grass in the West garden.

感此伤妾心,

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上爱情的发展时,

In silence I grieve,

今朝恨无声。

And share in its shame.

羞愧在人前。

You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

同居长干里 ,为我最爱

And we will all the pleasures prove,

让我俩印证一切的欢悦

That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

不论生於深谷之中,窃窃私语,

To sever for years,

此别又几年。在深藏的静谧中

over to me in this concealed stillness;

他对我一往情深(我如是想)。剧作家,

A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,

你映人我眼帘的凝睇、

Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

十四为君妇,

They know not I knew thee,

谁知旧日情,

You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

五月不可触,

And you have been gone five months.

猿声天上哀。

And we went on living in the village of Chokan,

两小无嫌猜。

本文由http://oggettivamenteparlando.com/html/20220515/5618748.html原创或收集发布,欢迎转载